Chicago in February: Things to Do
Celebrate these drinking holidays and events in February. Feel free to add your events or plan with friends in the comments section.
Pisco Sour Day – 1st Saturday in February
- Broken Shaker cocktails, skating, beer at Parson's Chicken & Fish
- Cocktails + make your own dreamcatcher
- Drink coffee @Cafe Integral and learn about Instagram best practices from the founders of Lost Girls Vintage
Mardi Gras – February 17
National Margarita Day – February 22
- Sample winter ales, proceeds will benefit the Illinois Craft Brewers Guild
National Kahlua Day – February 27
Open that Bottle Night - February 27, 2016 (last Saturday of February)
February 27th Cider Summit Chicago at Navy Pier's Grand Ballroom
- Over 140 ciders, including regional favorites and international classics from countries such as England, Scotland, France, and Spain
- Win free tickets here!